Skip to content

Move Out – No New Service needed

Moving out of Halton Hills or moving to a location where you are no longer required to pay for electricity and/or water? Choose one of these three way to contact Halton Hills Hydro to complete your Move Out Request.

1. Complete and submit the online form below
2. Call Halton Hills Hydro Customer Service, during business hours, Monday to Friday
3. Complete, print, sign and return the Moving Out – No New Service Needed to Halton Hills Hydro.

  • NOTE: Final read dates scheduled for weekends or holidays will be read on the first available business day after. If you have already moved, please call our customer service department at 519-853-3701 for assistance.
    MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • (if different from current home phone)
  • Security Arrangements

    If you have a Security Deposit on file with Halton Hills Hydro, your deposit amount will be applied against your final bill. Any remaining credit amount will be returned to you by cheque mailed to your forwarding address.